Equipo Australia 2013

K (Isis) y Aly (Carole Lido) Con una presentación de Ouke no Monshou
Video

Comentarios

Unknown dijo…
Hi,
here's a picture for Team Italy
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-z-vboISaXpE/UGmnsDCji0I/AAAAAAAAAEk/T9CPt8CsuNY/s467/2012-09-26_romics_4_0182.jpg
(sorry I used this, but I didn't have your mail at hand. Please, delete this comment).
If you need higher resolution, please, let me know
Unknown dijo…
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.
Unknown dijo…
P.S. sorry I don't have any official picture with the big ticket, but by the award ceremony time they had already taken off their costumes and I guess you are more interested in the costumes than the faces ;)
WCS MEXICO dijo…
Thank you for the photo Roberto =D

Entradas más populares de este blog

Resultados WCS México 2011

RESULTADOS WCS 2008

Convocatoria WCS México 2012 (Primera parte)